The standard fee of $179 for the 40-50 minute session.
Because I work with a group that embraces a strong commitment to individuals and families, I'm able to offer some flexibility in my fees (depending on your income and the availability of Compassion Funds.)
Compassion Funding - Yearly Gross Household Income/1000
Alternatively, I can offer a simple, no-interest payment plan so that you may spread your costs over time.
Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
Coming soon: pay online.
Some of my services may be covered in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
• What are the covered benefits?
• What is the deductible?
• How many sessions does my plan cover?
• What rate does it cover for an out-of-network provider?
• What is the amount per session and what is your co-pay?
• Do you need a referral from your primary care physician?
Please note that couples work and career coaching are not customarily covered by insurance. We may need to use our Compassion Fund or a payment plan to help with fees. Please do not let money get in the way of getting the help.